Written and illustrated by: Lizardo Carvajal
Sir William McCrow, the mythical explorer, invites you on a journey around the world in search of the bird of a thousand songs. Along the way, you will discover with him, dozens of winged and wonderful creatures never seen. We put McCrow's enormous legacy in your hands, hoping that it will not be lost again in the mystery of silence and that you will be able to enjoy it in the way of ancient naturalists: with 24 beautiful illustrations that can be animated thanks to augmented reality technology.
To see a sample of this book click here
- Title: Sir William McCrow's fantastic aviary
- ISBN: 978-958-58952-7-0
- Languages: Spanish and English
- Gender: Youth literature
- Edition: 3Edition
- Year of publication: 2015
- Pages:128 pages
- Number of illustrations: 63
- Finish: Soft cover
- Dimensions:14 x 19 cm.
- Approximate weight: 100g
What parents and teachers need to know
- For great readers (from 12 years old).
- Shared reading from 6 years.
- Allows geographic learning.
- Facilitates learning and meeting other languages.
- It allows us to reflect on the search and construction of identity.
- Invites to problematize the issue of war.
- Invites to be persistent in the search for knowledge and the conservation of nature.
- Illustrations of naturalistic plates.
- Illustrations loaded with stimulating symbols and textures.
- The documentary tone of the literary work invites the reader to a journey in transit between reality and fantasy, captivating him until the end.