Written and illustrated by: Lizardo Carvajal
For more than 461 years, Dr. Kuklinsky has treated fears in monsters. The secret book of monsters (and their fears) collects their annotations about the 32 most common fears that overwhelm these scarecies. Discover with this book what monsters are afraid of and dare to combine their fabulous pictures to create over 1 million new creatures and stories that will offer you over 13,000 hours of creepy fun.
To see a free sample of this book click Here.
- Title: The secret book of monsters (and their fears)
- Isbn: 978-958-59243-8-3
- Languages: Spanish
- Gender: Children's and youth literature
- Edition: 1st edition
- Year of publication: 2017
- Pages: 72
- Finish: Hard and ringed lid.
- Dimensions: 15 x 15 cm.
- Approximate weight: 300G
What Parents and Teachers Need to Know
- For small readers (from 8 years).
- Assisted reading from 6 years old.
- Enables dialogue about fear.
- It allows a reflection on the different ways of dealing with fear.
- Wonderfully illustrated in cross hatching technique.
- Articulate images, stories and music providing a complete sensory experience.
- Interleave the pages of the book and build over 1 million new monsters and stories.
- Download the MonsTron app for free® and have fun interacting with the illustrations.