Written by: Liset Lantigua
Some sinister birds have come for Lila's Book.A strong whirlpool tears it from its pages and Lila must regain her ownhistory, far from the heart of the forest and its beloved places. The desert of forgotten Promises and a gloomy fortress await her. With the help of the Guardian of Memory, Lila manages to understand the fundamentals: the importance of friendship and the terrible consequences of forgetting.
To see a free sample clickhere
- Title: Lila's book
- ISBN: 978-958-56199-4-4
- Languages: Spanish
- Gender: Youth literature
- Edition: 1st edition
- Year of publication: 2017
- Pages:80 pages
- Finish: Soft cover
- Dimensions: 19cm x 14cm x 1cm
- Approximate weight: 190g
What parents and teachers need to know
- For readers on the go (from 10 years old).
- Assisted reading from 7 years old.
- The relationship between human beings and Nature, which emphasizes the value of life and hope.
- Memory as a possibility to recognize ourselves and build the story of existence, despite death and oblivion.
- The wisdom of an ancient voice that knows the origin of everything, in concepts such as love, danger, time and joy.
- Diversity through characters full of magic and a deep humanism.
- Friendship and solidarity safe from risks and challenges in the limits of survival.
- Books and reading as a passage towards security, harmony, integration and peace.
- It offers a visual account in tune with the situations and events of history, of unmatched beauty and artistic workmanship.
- The movement of the illustrations and the arrangement of colors, taken from the cinematographic format, make this a unique novel.
- The existence of the film resignifies the possibilities of the story and encourages multiple views and interpretations to the readers-viewers.
- You can animate each of the pages of the book with the LilaTron application.
- Download the application and recreate the scenarios through Virtual Reality.